Contact us


Send us an email!

Contact details:


Your message has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

House insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your house:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Life insurance Quote

Level of protection: $

Contact details:

Have you used tobacco or nicotine products in the last 12 months?

Yes, I have No, I haven't
Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Car insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your car:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Business insurance Quote

Contact details:


Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Get an insurance quote!

House insurance

Build upon our competitive home rates today!

If your home were destroyed today, would it be fully replaced at the correct cost you need?
Would your personal belongings be covered snd replaced also?
Your home is the prime location of your most important assets, make sure they are covered and protected correctly up to its fullest potential.

Home & Structures

Coverage for the structure of your home and other structures.

This part of your policy pays to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged or destroyed by fire, hurricane, hail, lightning or other losses listed in your policy. When purchasing coverage for the structure of your home, it's important to buy enough coverage to rebuild your home, should that be necessary.

Personal Belongings

Coverage for your personal belongings.

Your furniture, clothes, sports equipment and other personal items are considered personal property and are covered if they are stolen or destroyed by fire, hurricane or other insured disaster. Most companies provide coverage for about 50% to 70% of the amount of insurance you have on the structure of your home. This coverages includes off premises possessions coverage. This means that your belongings are covered anywhere in the world, unless you have chosen not to purchase off premises coverage. In addition, you may have up to $2,500 of coverage for unauthorized use of your credit cards. Valuable items such as jewelry, furs, silverware and guns are covered, but there are usually dollar limits if they are stolen. Trees, plants and shrubs are also covered under standard homeowners insurance policies. Generally, you are covered for 5% of the insurance on the house, up to about $500, per item. Perils covered are theft, fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, riot and even falling aircraft. Trees, plants and shrubs are not covered by damage from wind or disease.

Living Expenses

Additional living expenses in the event you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of a fire or other insured loss.

This coverage pays the additional costs of living away from home when you cannot live in your home due to damage from a fire, storm or other insured peril. It covers hotel bills and other living expenses incurred while your home is being rebuilt. Many policies provide coverage for about 20% of the insurance on your house. You can increase this coverage, however, for an additional premium. If you rent out a portion of your house, additional living expenses coverage also reimburses you for the rent you would have collected from your tenant if your house had not been damaged or destroyed.

Liability Protection

Liability protection covers you against claims or lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or family members cause to other people.

It also pays for damage caused by your pets. Therefore, if your son, daughter or dog accidentally ruins your neighbor's valuable rug, you are covered. However, if they destroy your rug, your liability coverage does not provide compensation. Your policy also provides medical coverage. In the event a friend or neighbor is injured in your home, he or she can simply submit medical bills to your insurance company. Expenses are paid without the injured party filing a liability claim against you. Medical coverage generally ranges between $1,000 to $5,000. It does not, however, pay the medical bills for your family or pet. Liability coverage pays for both the cost of defending you in court and court awards - up to the limit of your policy. This coverage applies anywhere in the world. Liability limits typically start at about $100,000. However, some experts recommend you purchase at least $300,000 worth of protection for added coverage and security. You can also purchase an umbrella or excess liability policy to provide broader coverage, including claims against you for libel and slander, and higher liability protection.

Some optional coverages available for purchase on home policies include:

Optional Coverages

Replacement cost - pays the cost of rebuilding/repairing your home or replacing your possessions without a deduction for depreciation. your agent for details.

Water back-up - insures your property for damage caused by the back-up of sewers or drains. Water back-up may not always be included in a policy. Check with your agent for details.

Umbrella liability - This is a way to add more liability protection and broader coverage to your standard policy. Earthquake insurance your agent for details.

Flood insurance* - is available from FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program. Flood insurance can be purchased through Mace Insurance Agency. Floater or endorsement - If you own expensive jewelry, furs or collectibles, you may want to consider purchasing additional coverage over and above the $1,000 to $2,000 limit for theft of jewelry on a standary policy or Inland Marine "floater." your agent for details.

*not available for all properties

Mace Insurance Agency

1119 Shiloh Church Rd
Hickory, NC 28601

Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm
* Lunch Hour is from 12pm to 1pm

We are here to serve you!


"Se Habla Espanol!"